Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 5 Cartune Romances

                                                              Number 5 - BabsxBuster
I like Buster but not as much as Babs, I love Babs, she's like Dot and Winnie Woodpecker, Tiny Toons are related to the Animaniacs, I like Babs because I like Wakko, Yakko, and Dot!




                                                           Number 4 - DotxMel-Gibson
In Episode 6 - Temporary Insanity/Operation Lollipop/What Are We?, Dot founded Mel Gibson that she fell in love with Mel Gibson , and I like Dot because the Warners are my Favorite!


Number 3 WakkoandYakkoxHelloNurse
Helllloo Nurse!!! Yakko and Wakko's Hot Quote!! I love Wakko and Yakko they are my favorite cartunes of all cartunes!! Wakko and Yakko are lovin' hot women just like Woody Woodpecker!
Number 2 - WoodyWoodpeckerxWinnieWoodpecker (Not Shown)
Woody Woodpecker was my favorite cartunes after the Scrambled States, and Wakko Warner (As Number 3) In 1940 cartune "Knock Knock" Andy Panda's Father used a "Time Bomb" 2 blow up Woody Woodpecker, during this, the time bomb birdie turned into a "Hottie Birdie" as a Hellllooo Nurse in Woody Woodpecker, and he fell so in love with that bird, which is now Winnie Woodpecker. Finally the lime-green bird blew up, and Woody never got hurt or killed. Later in 1954, Winnie Woodpecker that birdie from 1940, asked Woody to go with him to the Sock Hop. I heart Woody Woodpecker!♥

Number 1- NevdaxMississippi
Scrambled States of America are my favorite books, and 2nd favorite cartunes!
It All started when all 50th states went 2 the party, and Mississippi found herself in love with Nevada, and keep trying 2 marry him. Every time states do something, Mississippi wants 2 go with Nevada, instead with other states such as Oklahoma or Nebraska. My Favorite Couple!♥♥

 





                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment